Monday, January 17, 2005

dreams and bed

Does anyone else ever have a vivid or emotionally strong dream and wake up with a strong impression or feeling, and then forget about it and go through their day and forget about it, but then when they lay down in bed in the spot in the bed where they were dreaming, that dream comes back to them like a fresh memory? That happens to me sometime. Just wondering. :)

2 comments:

Anostica said...

Never happened to me that I remember a dream by lying down on the same spot of the bed...

Speaking of which..I just remembered my dream I had last night...sad one..I won't share it...as I dreamt it cause I was too tired or something.

Ali said...

Happens sometimes to me. It's more to the point of caring about a dream. If you want to care about a dream which elludes you - it will be on your mind and manifest a strong emotional presense - although you don't understand it. If you forget about it and rub it off as nothing, you'll get it back in your memory really fast.

That's my take on it.