Ok, in view of my blogs, the year has passed quickly. So many experiences, and so little motivation to write it down. I just want to have my life here and live it. I either didn't care to write down the small details (which would be interesting later) or they were too private to post them up on a site such as this. At any rate, it's already 3/4ths of the way done... I guess a whole lot hasn't happened. I've had a few friends that I've had alot or some contact with. I've spent alot of time out, with friends or alone. In the last 2 or 3 months, I've spent alot of time at home relaxing or watching tv shows from home. Almost the same as when I was in the US, except in the US, I "tivoed" them, where here I download the torrents. At least, when I woke up there, I felt stressed and didn't like going to work where here I'm happy to live where I am. I love the food, I feel a bit of pleasure when I look around at the people around me and the places. I enjoy interactions with store owners and anyone I meet. I feel good here. I will have to see how I feel when I get back, but at this point I feel like my chances of coming back to Korea are about 75%. I love and miss my family and friends. I love the southern California weather and surroundings. There are hot girls (and shallow fake looking ones too). And everyone speaks english which makes it so easy to get around.
But here there is interest. There are new things to learn. What can I say? I like life here. I will post some pictures up at some point. That's one thing I haven't done enough of. I haven't done any webpages or stuff like that. Oh well. At least I'm compiling some pictures on my computer so later I can put them up.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
miss you. have a good life there, and get back quickly here!! hehe
:)
Post a Comment