Empty consumerism? I highly doubt that, I think it more like a lack of creativity. Why not think - you might get a good idea which will make good use of a webcamera.
Keep your webcam online indefinately - let others observe your pets, yourself, or your residence. Some people have put their webcams to observe their sleeping habits; millions of things you can do. Either way, they eat away at privacy, but why not?! Have fun!
Good point on creativity. There are lots of ideas that I have about webcams which is why I wanted one. video communication is something that I believe will be more widespread in the future. But what's the definition of empty consumerism if not consumerism without good reason? Sure you can buy anything you want and make a reason for it. But if you buy it out of impulse, then I would consider it empty consumerism. The hunger of buying something without the real appetite to back it up. And then making ideas to use it afterward are kind of making lemonade out of lemons. But that being said, this case wasn't actually empty consumerism, just not validly backed up purchase. it was an impulsive buy backed up by a long time want. Anyway fun stuff. I'll let you know if i start a live webcam feed. not that there would be anything interesting on it.
4 comments:
Empty consumerism? I highly doubt that, I think it more like a lack of creativity. Why not think - you might get a good idea which will make good use of a webcamera.
Keep your webcam online indefinately - let others observe your pets, yourself, or your residence. Some people have put their webcams to observe their sleeping habits; millions of things you can do. Either way, they eat away at privacy, but why not?! Have fun!
Good point on creativity. There are lots of ideas that I have about webcams which is why I wanted one. video communication is something that I believe will be more widespread in the future. But what's the definition of empty consumerism if not consumerism without good reason? Sure you can buy anything you want and make a reason for it. But if you buy it out of impulse, then I would consider it empty consumerism. The hunger of buying something without the real appetite to back it up. And then making ideas to use it afterward are kind of making lemonade out of lemons. But that being said, this case wasn't actually empty consumerism, just not validly backed up purchase. it was an impulsive buy backed up by a long time want. Anyway fun stuff. I'll let you know if i start a live webcam feed. not that there would be anything interesting on it.
I'm up for anything you have in mind. As long as it is not toilet camera - you can make some money off that - if you want. :-P
I really like your blog. Really neat information on "KEYWORD" Please visit my site at www.askthecameraman.com
Post a Comment